Lost my e-mail ability in Lightroom after update

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Greg lamont Regular Member • Posts: 321
Lost my e-mail ability in Lightroom after update

I tried Adobe, 39 views but not responses, hopefully someone on this site is having the problem.

I updated and everything was fine.
I wanted to send an image via e-mail and as usual checked on e-mail and a pop up box appeared and asked if I would allow access to mail for documents and data.
(I believe that is what it said) and I did not see a reason to do that, HOWEVER it may have removed my ability to send an e-mail or the update did it.
In other words, prior, when I exported in email and I click on the preset to send, the LR box with the image with no addresses would show I would click send again, and after the "Bar" completes it would then appear in my Apple mail and I would type in the "to" address and the mail would send it off.
NOW, there is nothing showing after the bar completes, I have no idea where the image and email is or went to, I tried several different ways:
I tried reloading LR and Mail,
I tried sending it to myself by typing in the name in the initial page.

I have never set up any mail program in the past ,when I started LR I used what was given.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow