RX 10 IV + Pixel 3 am I going mad

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Travelshooter Veteran Member • Posts: 3,279
Re: RX 10 IV + Pixel 3 am I going mad

Eggiez wrote:

Travelshooter wrote:

I see what you are talking about Gary...... on the ladders I'm not sure there isn't more than one ladder there and I'm also not sure it isn't an image or software adjustment thing.... on the green ... no answers, did perspective correction in LR but have no answer for that effect although I do see it. To paraphrase a politician... What we have here, what this is, is what this is.

I get similar with my P20 pro if I shoot on night mode during the day. It takes multiple shots and then combines them to create almost a HDR type image. Its intended for night time use, but during the day sometimes it joins the multiple images and I end up with some ghosting on people or even stitching issues.

Thanks for your response. FWIW, I went back to the original import and it was there, so I went back to the phone. I generally leave images intact until the next trip as a 256 gb card has plenty of room and that is as taken. Only one I've seen like that. I'm just going to leave it as a picture I like lots that has warts.

Maybe a good excuse to go back another time.

-- hide signature --

www.MartinDareff.com

Travelshooter's gear list:Travelshooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VI Samsung Galaxy S7 edge +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow