Some urban wildlife

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
snapa
snapa Senior Member • Posts: 3,467
Some urban wildlife

Here are a few more wildlife pictures from my weekly bike rides through my neighborhood and local parks. I only have a few weeks left until daylight savings time begins and it gets too dark to take pictures after I get home. Once that happens, I will be going out to Green Cay and Wakodahatee wetlands to shoot even more variety during the weekends. If I'm lucky, I'll be shooting with Justin more often begining next month.

These are pictures from the past 2 weeks, since I've taken up tennis and only ride my bike 3 days a week instead of 5 days. I'm not going to get into naming all the birds, since most of you are all experts in wildlife. I have a lot of pictures to share, so I hope there are not too many so you get bored with them.

Well... that's it for this week, I hope you enjoyed a few. Any comment (good or bad) or questions are always welcome. I'm still learning and constructive critisism is good to have.

-- hide signature --

Life is short, make the best of it while you can!
http://grob.smugmug.com/

snapa's gear list:snapa's gear list
NEX-5T Sony a6300 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow