TZ200 Help please

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rolandb
rolandb Senior Member • Posts: 2,520
TZ200 Help please

Hi guys,

I treated myself to a TZ200 because I wanted a compact with the 1" sensor mainly to see just what all the "fuss" was about regarding the larger sensor over my normal TZ70 & LX7,,

Finally got out today to snap a few shots and,, nothing in focus,

I have set the camera up using saudidave"s settings when I got the camera last week ( EBay, mint with only 200 odd shutter clicks) and having a little play at home the focus square could be seen on the rear screen and turned green when a subject was in focus.

Now today, no little "focus box" at all so I placed whatever I was snapping in the centre of the screen and took the shot.

So my questions are, any idea as to why nothing in focus,, and any idea as to where the focus square has gone and how to get it back ?.

I downloaded the manual the other day and have had a look through that but still can not find the answer,, what am I missing guys,,,,,,

Thanks for looking.

Roland.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolandb52/

"" I'm a snap-shooter! I shoot anything that interest me. Sometimes, I get lucky and some of my snap-shots turn into a photograph.""

rolandb's gear list:rolandb's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Panasonic ZS200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow