Fuji instead of Sony?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Joe Tam Senior Member • Posts: 1,046
Re: Fuji instead of Sony?

I spoke to a Fuji and Canon owner.  He said the same thing about the lockup on xt-2 and other weird anomolies.  He said that as much as mirrorless has advantages he still prefers DSLR because it just works when you need it to.  no quirks or lockups and you can leave the camera on for hours/days.  i miss the leica for street shooting as its is small, light, quiet, and doesn't need to bootup.

Zefah wrote:

I briefly had an X-T2 and still have an X100 F, but I have experienced lock ups on both them (need to remove the battery and reinsert to get back up and running). It always seems to happen for me in C-AF and continuous burst shooting modes. Some have said that it's probably related to the memory card and that using high speed UHS-II memory cards fixes it at least on the X-H1.

Joe Tam's gear list:Joe Tam's gear list
Nikon D5 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 400mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow