Updating the D750 firmware?

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Doc Mark New Member • Posts: 10
Updating the D750 firmware?

Greetings, All,

I was wondering if I need to update m firmware on the D750.  Right now, my firmware is C=1.12, and L=2.017.

We just got back from almost a month working and traveling in the Baltic regions, and in England, and I took my new D750 and put it to good use on that trip.  I took almost all my lenses, and was glad that I did.  The camera and lenses worked a treat, and I'm in deep love my my gear, and what it can do, when I use it properly!!  But, my question concerns when, and if I need to update my firmware.  What do you all think?  I looked at the next update, and it seems to only deal with changing the date and time zone information a bit.  I truly don't care about that, as everything works fine, as far as I'm concerned, and that change is not important to me.  Am I on the right track, here?  Should I download and and all firmware updates, no matter if I care about what they do for the camera?

Your comments and suggestions will be much appreciated.  Thanks, very much, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,

Doc

Doc Mark's gear list:Doc Mark's gear list
Nikon D750
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow