D750 SD Card best 32Gb card for 2018

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
VictorDB Regular Member • Posts: 381
D750 SD Card best 32Gb card for 2018

I know this is an old camera but after some problems I had in 2016 with a Kingston 32Gb UHS-1 cards on which I was getting bad Jpegs (I used to save RAW to Card 1 and Jpegs and movies to card 2 for most efficient use). Card 2 definitely turned out to be corrupt on testing on my other camera. Card Nr 1 is now relegated to a backup card for my Panasonic MFT camera (that has a 64 Gb Samsung microSD card that doesn't seem to be speed throttled on the smaller formfactor).

I have long reverted to a pair of my trusty 16Gb Sandisk ultra 30Mbs cards (I only have one Sandisk Extreme 45Mbs 16 Gb card).

Up to now I've only been taking my own pictures and am happy with dual redundancy in card slots 1 and 2 with RAW and Jpeg on each with movies going to Card 2.

I've found it easy to clear and backup cards to 3 HDDs (2 spinners and 1 SSD) whenever I need to. However as I now try to do more video, I'm finding the 16Gb card a little limiting.

So, existing D750 owners, what has been the most efficient and reliable 32Gb card that you've used on your camera for both stills and movies (I shoot (NEF) RAW and JPEG fine (L) and 1920x1080(HIGH) @ 60p (UK) on card 1)

Many thanks in advance, D750 doesn't take advantage of all the newest SD card advances so I'm interested in genuine current D750 users.

VictorDB's gear list:VictorDB's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS
ANSWER:
Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow