Your Orphan Lens

Started Oct 18, 2018 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KFo
KFo Contributing Member • Posts: 514
Your Orphan Lens

We all have our favorite Fuji lens.  The lens that you grab first and have used so much that it is hard-wired into your brain.

But what is your orphan lens?  You know that lens that you bought and tried out that just didn’t quite meet your expectations for some reason.  To be an orphan you have to still own it though.  A lens you tried and got rid of is not an orphan.

I’ve got two orphans: the 18-55 and the 27 f/2.8.  The 18-55 because I’ve just never been much of a zoom shooter.  But I keep it because I think that someday I’ll find my way into it.

The 27 f/2.8 because the lack of aperture control on the lens has just annoyed me to no end.  I don’t even know why, it’s not that hard to thumb-wheel the aperature and the lens is  small which I like alot.

How bout you?  Your orphan lenses?

-- hide signature --

Opted into the Fuji X system big time. Like to travel light and shot quick; that's why I also have a Ricoh GR....
Perfect is the enemy of good!

KFo's gear list:KFo's gear list
Ricoh GR II Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-Pro2 Leica M10-P Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH +14 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KFo
Hej
EMV
EMV
jrk
KFo
KFo
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow