Sony A7R III and many lenses (G, GM, etc.)

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
seacard New Member • Posts: 23
Sony A7R III and many lenses (G, GM, etc.)

I have a like-new Sony A7R III, and the following lenses in new or like-new condition:

Sony FE 12-24 f4 G Lens

Sony FE 24-105 f4 G Lens

Sony FE 100-400 GM Lens

Sony FE 55mm 1.8

Sony FE 85mm 1.8

The camera has always had a screen protector on, and I baby my lenses and camera. The camera comes with an L-bracket, the 100-400 comes with a tripod mount, and everything comes with original boxes, manuals, etc.

I have hundreds of perfect feedback on ebay, audiogon/headfi (sell a lot of high-end audio gear) and I am happy to talk on the phone if you want some more reassurance.

I know I can go to ebay and sell these things, but I'm hoping somebody would be interested in the whole kit here. I will basically match or beat any ebay price on any of this gear in new condition, and give a small discount. I will also throw in a couple extra batteries for free.

This gear is amazing, but I scored a tremendous deal from B&H on a Fuji medium format camera, and have decided to go in that direction. That is the only reason for selling.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Portland, ME, United States

Sony a7R III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow