"Its not about the Putter (the camera) but the Puttee (the photographer)

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Leoni Pippolini Forum Member • Posts: 79
"Its not about the Putter (the camera) but the Puttee (the photographer)

The golfing world is not too dissimilar from the world of photography. Relentlessly, year after year, all the brands bring out supposedly bigger and better clubs that "hit straighter and longer" than the previous range. I don't doubt that every now and then they produce a real gem just like the Panasonic FZ300 or FZ1000 or the Nikon D500. I have yet to see any company regardless of product, bring out gem after gem after gem.

One very famous golfer (Nick Faldo) said, "It's not about the Putter but the Puttee!" and equally its not about the camera but the Photographer! Perhaps its why I am so curious about up-grades. Despite my passion for the subject I remain a frustrated Wannabee - but love it none the less.

My wife says that If I spent as much energy on my relationship with her as I do on Dpreview, she would be completely fulfilled! I guess she will just to put up with Dpreview!

Leoni Pippolini's gear list:Leoni Pippolini's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Nikon D300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
Nikon D500 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow