D500 Photographs FCS Football

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bill Ferris
Bill Ferris Veteran Member • Posts: 3,108
D500 Photographs FCS Football

A couple of Saturday's ago, I took a break from my usual wildlife and bird fare to photograph an FCS college football game between #6 Weber State and host Northern Arizona. I used the Nikon D500 and Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 Di VC USD zoom lens, throughout the game. The Lumberjacks defeated the visiting Wildcats, 28-24.

Here, are a few selects from my Flickr album: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmknfzMo

Joey Gatewood (88) and Jamison Pruitt (62) lead the Lumberjacks out of the locker room as NAU prepares to take on Weber State in a Big Sky college football matchup

Joe Logan (22) splits the Weber State defense during a drive, late in the 1st quarter

Aramis Aldredge (31) breaks a tackle for a touchdown vs Weber State as time expires in the 1st quarter

NAU's Aramis Aldredge (31) tosses the ball to an offical after scoring the game's first touchdown

Emmanuel Butler (1) reacts to a no-interference call in the end zone while Weber State's Jawian Harrison, Jr. celebrates a broken up pass attempt

Wildcat tight end, Anthony Sweeney, looses a ball of the fingertips, deep in Lumberjack territory in the 2nd half

Wildcat safety, Preston Smith (32), returns an interception against NAU to start the 4th quarter

Weber State quarterback, Kaden Jenks (11), prepares to unleash a strike downfield against the NAU defense

NAU linebacker, Jake Casteel (11), intercepts a ball intended for WSU tight end, Justin Malone (88), to kill a Wildcat drive, late in the 4th quarter

-- hide signature --

Bill Ferris Photography
Flagstaff, AZ
http://www.billferris.photoshelter.com

Bill Ferris's gear list:Bill Ferris's gear list
Nikon D610 Fujifilm X-T20 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD +3 more
Nikon D5 Nikon D50 Nikon D500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow