ZS70 Zoom Freezing with Green Dot issue

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NikkieLynn New Member • Posts: 2
ZS70 Zoom Freezing with Green Dot issue

I have a ZS70 that's been perfect up until now. Tonight I took one photo, then the zoom, focus and menu buttons no longer worked. The green dot on the left of the screen was steady. If I changed the dial from A to M, I could take one photo, then the same thing happened. I switched to S, same thing. Once I got home I reset everything and tried again. Same issues. Only I realized if I waited a minute or so, the green dot would disappear and I was able to take another shot, then the same issue reoccured. Just now I turned it off and back on and the green dot stayed on. All I can do is press the shutter. Nothing else, unless I change to another mode using the dial.

I saw an Amazon review and the person had the same issue. They said they contacted Panasonic and were told to send it back, at a cost to them. Honestly, I can't afford to do that right now. I'm still paying on this camera and I'm sick over this. The one year warranty was up in July.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? The camera is never abused, dropped or anything else. I'm just baffled as to how this happened.

Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 (Lumix DC-TZ90)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow