DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY FLASHES

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
okay-la New Member • Posts: 2
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY FLASHES

I use the canon 5d mk iii, and I have two off camera flashes (Yongnuo 568EXII), two transceivers (Yongnuo 622C), and a wireless flash controller (Yongnuo 622C-TX).

I’d been taking self portraits to practice lighting set-ups, so I had the 622C-TX on the camera, one of the 622C’s on the flash, and the other 622C in hand to trigger the flash. That had been working out really well for like two weeks, but then I changed the batteries in the flash and the 622C-TX and now LITERALLY BOTH OF MY FLASHES ARE ONLY FIRING AT FULL POWER. Like I can adjust the flash power, but there is absolutely no difference between 1/128 and 1/1 in power, and by the sound I can tell it’s firing at full power.

So I’ve tried both flashes, I’ve tried different combinations of which transceivers I’m using. I’m not even trying to get it to trigger wirelessly anymore. I’m literally just pressing my camera’s shutter directly and I still have the issue with literally every combination of these things. I feel like it has to be something with the actual camera because that’s the only thing that I haven’t taken out of the equation.

Do you have ANY idea why this could be happening? I’m at my wit’s end over here.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow