LIM'S Genuine Leather Camera Metal Grip Half Case

Started 1 month ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Karl Scharf
Karl Scharf Veteran Member • Posts: 3,976
LIM'S Genuine Leather Camera Metal Grip Half Case

I bought this case to replace a similar Gariz half case. While the Gariz half case is also well constructed, I did not like the offset location of the tripod mounting hole and dark brown color of the leather. I am now using it on my old original RX100.

The LIM'S Genuine Leather Camera Metal Grip Half Case is extremely well made and looks fantastic on the RX100VI. It adds enough size and a well placed grip to make this small camera much easier and more fun to handle, while still fitting in my shirt pocket.

The light brown leather looks great and the tripod mounting hole is centered much better! I also prefer the black finish of the sturdier aluminum base verses the silver finish of the flimsier Gariz base.

-- hide signature --

...."Sony, your crap is so good"....love this quote!

Karl Scharf's gear list:Karl Scharf's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Sony a77 II Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM +8 more
Karl Scharf's score
Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow