Adorama website glitch

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
madecov
madecov Veteran Member • Posts: 5,454
Adorama website glitch

There is a glitch in the Adorama website they need to address.

I placed an order today for a few smaller items. Some where listed as expedited shipping and some as VIP 360 (2 day shipping). I am a member of the VIP 360 program (like Amazon Prime)

I also have an Adorama finance account.

If you place both shipping types in the cart and submit the order it errors out and you get nothing. After 2 phone calls and being transferred to 5 different persons it was finally determined that the website can't accept this type of order using the Adorama finance account, and 2 separate orders have to be placed.   Inconvenient to say the least. In the past using a regular credit card the orders are accepted and shipped based on the website shipping  indicated, I have received 2 different packages for a single order.

My dissatisfaction was that I had to make 2 different phone calls and get transferred through 5 different people before finding out this was the glitch

I'm sure Helen will see this. Please ensure that this glitch is looked into.

I'm a long time Adorama Customer dating back to when the store was a second floor walk up. It shouldn't be that difficult to actually spend money with you.

-- hide signature --

Police Officer (Retired)
No plan survives first contact with the enemy.

madecov's gear list:madecov's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 V3 Nikon D750 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +23 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow