Website Gallery Software

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Paulgwat Junior Member • Posts: 25
Website Gallery Software

hi all,

i apologise in advance if this is posted in the wrong sub forum but I originally posted this in the gallery forum and another member suggested I post here.

I am looking for recommendations for web gallery software that I can run on my hosted website.

This is basically to enable me to share my photos with family and friends not for commercial purposes.

Things I was hoping for are:

google maps and geotagging - I have gps data embedded in most of my images so would be great to make use of it

password protection for download / and or view - haven’t quite decided on this yet but may want to restrict viewing of certain albums if they have my nephews or friends kids in them - definitely want password to download though.

Ideal if it plays nice with Wordpress

ability to host big collection - talking thousands of photos here - we have lots of digitised images from family dating back decades plus more modern digital images.

intergation with Lightroom would be nice but not essential.

i have looked at a lot of websites and so far the nearest thing I have to the above is Envira gallery but that doesn’t support the google maps style display from what I have seen, or am I mistaken?

many thanks in advance

Paul

Paulgwat's gear list:Paulgwat's gear list
Nikon D600 Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 II DG HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow