X-T2 - AF-C speed?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mike lix Regular Member • Posts: 180
X-T2 - AF-C speed?

From time to time, I read that the AF-C of X-T2 is still not there with the speed, and there is also the little dwarf in my head whispering ´the X-T3 will be better, you need it instead of your X-T2´. So, once again, I decided to try out. I waited until the sun disappears behind the horizon, grabbed the XF 90 and tried it out.

XF 90, f/2, 1/1250s (faster SS would be better but there was not enough light), ISO auto turned out 8000 (at -0,3 EV comp., thus without EV comp. ISO would turn out 10 000). Boost mode ON, 8sn./s, Zone AF (small zone), without battery grip. AF-C mode 6 - custom. JPGs SOOC.

I made several runs and I would say that it was like 3 sharp images out of 4. When I take into consideration that it was fullspeed rush (she really wanted the treats ) and that the light was not not good (rather dim, just look at the EXIF), I am happy with the performance

mike lix's gear list:mike lix's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 XF 90mm Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JNR
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow