Some E 55-210 pictures

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
maccam
maccam Contributing Member • Posts: 896
Some E 55-210 pictures

I was out yesterday and didn't expect to need a telephoto lens like the FE GM 100-400. It's just not the kit I carry for casual shooting. There is a place in Cleveland on Lake Erie called "Whiskey Island" which is not an island. I guess it use to be marsh land and the dryer part of the marsh was the island when the Irish came to help build Cleveland a few centuries ago. Why whiskey? I wasn't there at the time it was named.

There is an old abandoned Coast Guard station that has been refurbed by the Cleveland Metro Parks. A local organization called "The Foundry" uses it to teach sailing. The Foundry also teaches sculling on the Cuyahoga river. Cuyahoga is an indian word for crooked river. Anyway, back to sailing on the lake; I came to see if any lake boats were going up river and the parking lot was packed so I figured something was up and there was a high school sailing event going on. The first couple of pictures I took were with the Z

16-70 which were not long enough so I put on the 55-210 that I just started carrying AGAIN just in case I needed something longer. I needed something longer than 70. It's not all that bad. Anyway, here are some pictures of high school sailors.

maccam's gear list:maccam's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6500 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS +9 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow