Canon Balloon Fiesta Outreach

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Battersea Contributing Member • Posts: 528
Canon Balloon Fiesta Outreach

Canon have a wonderful booth at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. They are doing free camera and lens cleaning. They also have several hundred cameras available for free loan for the day. I borrowed a 6DII (the Rs were all gone), I really liked the flappy touch screen and the focus was way better than my 6D, the center clustered focus points were not a problem for me and they all worked great as opposed to my 6D where the center point is real good and the side points don't get much use.

My wife borrowed a G7II she loved it, the screen, the focus, the metering were all great. She normally uses a Canon G16 and an iPhone.

The Balloon Fiesta is not a challenging location for focus, big slow moving objects but sometimes there are challenges, we were taking photos in very dark circumstances for part of the day and conditions change an going through menus was very quick and efficient.

Battersea's gear list:Battersea's gear list
Canon PowerShot G16 Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +6 more
Canon EOS 6D Canon PowerShot G16
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow