For those of you who purchased the Viltrox...

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ben Herrmann
Ben Herrmann Forum Pro • Posts: 19,718
For those of you who purchased the Viltrox...

..EF-FX1 Auto Focus Transfer Lens Adapter for Canon EF/EF-S Lens to Fuji X, are you happy with its performance? I just ordered one because I own half a half dozen Canon EF-S lenses that I periodically use on my EOS M cameras (with their adapter). I never considered getting an adapter for my Fuji X cameras - but this time I pulled the trigger on one due to a temporary $140 price on eBay (the vendor realized he was charging too low a price and raised it around $40 after I ordered (haaaaaaa). But more so, do the IS functions on the Canon lenses engage and function correctly with this adapter on Fuji X cameras?

Basically, does the adapter work as advertised with regards to fast AF and other electronic functions?

Your thoughts? I specifically wanted to use my EF-S 10-18 F4.5-5.6 IS STM lens with my X-T1 because I wanted a superb wide angle lens. This lens - although quite inexpensive - has almost "L" performance qualities and has received superb reviews.

-- hide signature --

Life can be good - if you allow it!
Bernd ("Ben") Herrmann
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina USA

Ben Herrmann's gear list:Ben Herrmann's gear list
Canon PowerShot G12 Olympus XZ-1 Fujifilm X10 Samsung EX2F Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 +33 more
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow