X-T3 Issues

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
shii Regular Member • Posts: 359
X-T3 Issues

I have the following issues with the X-T3. I am wondering if I got a bad copy or if others also have the same problems.

1. By clicking the front dial, I am supposed to be able to cycle through 3 different user definable settingts such as Aperture, Shutter Speed, etc.  But nothing happens when I do that.

2. My camera freezes often even when I am just going through the menu screens, not taking photos. The screen would freeze and I can't even turn the camera off. I have to remove the battery. At one time, the crash wiped out the settings I had defined on the programmable buttons.

Yes, I am running the latest firmwares for the camera body and lens. These problems are not related to the cards as I was not taking any photos when these issues happened.

Any comments?

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Shii

shii's gear list:shii's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Fujifilm X-T3 Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM +6 more
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow