Inkrepublic.com inkrepublic apparently out of business

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
BHGeorge
BHGeorge Junior Member • Posts: 47
Inkrepublic.com inkrepublic apparently out of business

I've been using inkrepublic.com's dampers and ink for a Continuous Ink System on my Epson R3000 (and earlier with Epson 2200s) for a number of years. Since earlier this summer they have not been responding to any of my queries via email from their stated customer service address (yes I checked my spam folder too). In earlier years they'd been fairly helpful, if oblique at times.

A week ago I emailed yet again, and specifically stated I would be calling attention to their non-response to my simple question about replacement parts, on photography forums such as this one. No response. They don't have a phone number, and I haven't kept a record of where my last shipment from them originated (a year ago).

I am having an issue where I need to update the chips in the dampers they sold me a while ago (or purchase new dampers, if they'd ever reply about that). Apparently I won't be able to do that, and I wanted to let others know. Their website is still up (copyright 2017), perhaps they are still shipping stuff, but I'm not about to experiment further. I suggest not ordering from them as you won't be able to reach them after the sale. If I do ever hear from them I'll update here.

-- hide signature --

Paul Horsted

BHGeorge's gear list:BHGeorge's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon D810 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow