Am I the only one / mirrorless

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Mika Y.
Mika Y. Contributing Member • Posts: 907
Re: Am I the only one / mirrorless

williams359 wrote:

I would like a mirrorless camera in the body of the 5D Mark 4 . What I mean by that is I like the size, I like the feel and I like the controls. I would like a mirrorless camera in that body so all my lenses just fit without adapters. I don’t want anything that is smaller and I am very happy with the weight . Am I the only one or do you all want it to be smaller and lighter than the current 5d range

I'd be fine with a mirrorless body having roughly the same size/weight as 5D mk III/IV, although a body with RF mount (so slightly less depth and use of adapter for EF lenses ) would be OK considering additional futureproofing. I used APS-C bodies before moving into full-frame and never felt the additional weight to be significant, and actually preferred the somewhat larger size.

Mika Y.'s gear list:Mika Y.'s gear list
Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow