Am I the only one / mirrorless

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
hotdog321
hotdog321 Forum Pro • Posts: 19,494
Re: Am I the only one / mirrorless

GammyKnee wrote:

williams359 wrote:

I would like a mirrorless camera in the body of the 5D Mark 4 . What I mean by that is I like the size, I like the feel and I like the controls. I would like a mirrorless camera in that body so all my lenses just fit without adapters. I don’t want anything that is smaller and I am very happy with the weight . Am I the only one or do you all want it to be smaller and lighter than the current 5d range

That would be my preference too; I'm very happy with the size, weight and control layout of my 5D4. It remains to be seen where Canon will go with a high-end mirrorless option, but I'd be very surprised if it wasn't still native RF mount with an adapter for EF.

Sounds reasonable. Incorporate the extra capabilities of the mirrorless design into the already awesome FF 5D IV. Keep the great ergonomics and get rid of the Rube Goldberg pentaprism and mirror. Create a non-adapter design that utilizes native FF lenses--adapters always strike me as a possible failure point.

-- hide signature --
 hotdog321's gear list:hotdog321's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow