Does a Panasonic FF interest you?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 3,410
Does a Panasonic FF interest you?

I have never used a Panasonic camera. How good are they IQ wise? Would you say it is similar to Fuji?  How is the color science output of Panasonic and do you like it?

Is anybody here keeping their eye on the Panasonic FF and would you pair it with your existing Fuji or even leave Fuji for the Panasonic 47MP S1R or the 24MP S1?

None of these brand new cameras interest me right now simply because of the fact that I'm a prime lens shooter and only one prime lens is usually provided with one of these new releases and they are saying that by 2020 they will have a lot more lenses.  2020 is not far away but still, there are no prime lenses that I need.

But once matured would you have a problem in leaving Fuji for one of these Panasonic FF bodies for the right price?

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Kodak Pixpro S-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow