Viltrox EF-M1

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Cagey75
Cagey75 Contributing Member • Posts: 661
Viltrox EF-M1

I know this has been discussed on here in the past, but I don't fancy necro-bumping threads from months ago. Just want to know simply if anyone here is using the EF-M1 adapter on Panasonic cameras? if so, what lenses have you found to behave the best? I'm no so interested in the M2, which is the speed booster, because a few of the lenses I want to try are EF-S.  I already know they fit the M1 without any hassle, where they won't work on the M2 without modification.

I'm not looking for any debate on whether or not these adapters are worth it, just need to know how well they work. It's just something I'd like to try out. I fancy the 55-250 STM, the 10-18 and 85 1.8. There's others too, but those for starters.

How's the AF for stills? I don't do much video, and when I do I'm perfectly fine with MF

Cheers.

Cagey75's gear list:Cagey75's gear list
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm F1.7 ASPH +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow