New Apple iPhone Xs photo features impressive...BUT!res

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Dexter75 Senior Member • Posts: 1,196
Re: More Reviews

Jostian wrote:

you think anything not iPhone is awful... the crops shown throughout this thread have shown the mushy details of the iPhone, if you are happy with that fine, but dont try con the rest of us... You are LITERALLY the only one saying the iPhone is better... both the review sites where these comparisons are done prefer the Pixel by a margin. So go one spinning your rhetoric we'll stick to reality!

Not really. I just think the colors are terrible on the Pixel 2 in those shots. Ive seen free phones from Walmart do a better job with IQ and colors than that. "Mushy" details from guys who test phones who dont know what they are doing in regards to taking proper photos. I think the Pixel looks ridiculously over sharpened. We all know that the iPhone produces brilliant photos when someone who knows what they are doing is using one. Just take a look at the "Shot on iPhone" campaign and do a Google search for proof aside from what Ive already posted. Giant prints and billboards shot with iPhones as old as the 6. Heck, go look at people posting their photos on the Mac Rumors forum, they aren't even reviewers much less photographers and they are posting much better results than these guys at the Verge did. The Verge are known Apple haters, it wouldn't surprise me if they intentionally did something to these photos to make them look like that, or that was a pre-production test model. There are random people on Apple forums taking better quality photos than what they did lol.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow