Fuji FinePix XP130

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
BldgInspector New Member • Posts: 2
Fuji FinePix XP130

I am a building inspector and use my XP130 for documenting the projects that I inspect.  I purchased my camera at Costco because they offer great warranties.  This is my second camera.  I returned the first one and now the second one is experiencing the same problems.  First of all, I'm not a photographer so I simply shoot the photos using the SP Auto function w/flash.  It doesn't happen all of the time but periodically faded white circles or what look like a faded bubble appear in the photo.  I emailed Fuji support and they don't have an answer and want me to send it to them.  I can't because the camera is used for my lively hood and can't afford two cameras.

These are just 3 examples but it is only sporadic behavior because all of them don't show the bubbles.

I would appreciate any help on this.  Maybe I'm not stupid but I'm probably stupid

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm XP130
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow