Urban Wildlife Pictures

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
snapa
snapa Senior Member • Posts: 3,493
Urban Wildlife Pictures

I've not posted any pictures in a while, so here are a few from my weekly bike rides around my neighborhood and parks. These are from the past two weeks since it's been pretty slow lately. I have been trying to take pictures concentrating on environmental images vs just closeups. There are a LOT of pictures, hope you don't get bored with them.

First a few Owl shots since a few people seem to like them. The one on the left looks like he is giving me the eval eye.

A few more.

A yellow crowned night heron

Another one cooling off.

Another one, I liked the background in this one.

An Anhinga drying out.

A few coots, I think.

An Iguana, it came out pretty sharp, IMHO.

A duck at the park close to sunset.

A Great Blue Heron at another park.

I liked the background in this one.

An Ibis at the lake.

A Cypress tree root after it rained holding water, kind of interesting to me. Not that sharp trying to hand hold at 1/20 sec in the shade. :/

Well... that is for this week, just trying to add a few pictures to the forum rather than gear talk. I hope you liked a few. Any comments, questions or critique always welcome.

PS, I still have a lot of pictures from Green Cay and Wako to go through and will post them next week, once I have time to go through another 200 pictures.

-- hide signature --

Life is short, make the best of it while you can!
http://grob.smugmug.com/

snapa's gear list:snapa's gear list
NEX-5T Sony a6300 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow