Jostian
Jostian Veteran Member • Posts: 3,247
Re: More Reviews

Dexter75 wrote:

PhotoFactor wrote:

Dexter75 wrote:

vv50 wrote:

teemodk wrote:

The man is lit by light in the bar. The Pixel probably show pretty much what the eyes see under the circumstances to please one crowd.

pretty sure that human eyes, unlike the Pixel, would be able to read the neon lights on the right, and won't see ghostly images over the man's head

I just noticed that above his head! Similar to the shot of the girl in the natural light. Awful colors and weird ghost spots from lens flare caused be any type of lighting. Awful camera, you can keep the slight resolution advantage, I'll take the vastly superior IQ and colors on the iPhone.

Lol, any camera or lens can flare. Since hand-held, this one example tells us nothing.

You base your decisions on such a random item?

I haven’t followed any reviews of smartphone cameras because I use iPhone exclusively. However, I’ve heard talk of the Pixel 2 cameras, this is the first I’ve seen it in testing and I think the photos are awful.

you think anything not iPhone is awful... the crops shown throughout this thread have shown the mushy details of the iPhone, if you are happy with that fine, but dont try con the rest of us... You are LITERALLY the only one saying the iPhone is better... both the review sites where these comparisons are done prefer the Pixel by a margin. So go one spinning your rhetoric we'll stick to reality!

Terrible colors, issues with lens flare in just about every shot, over sharpened photos etc....I would take the iPhone all day over the Pixel 2 based on these tests.

-- hide signature --
 Jostian's gear list:Jostian's gear list
Nikon D500 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR Tamron 15-30mm F2.8 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow