Paris tourists with sonys

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
cpugourou Regular Member • Posts: 247
Paris tourists with sonys

Hie guys,

Yesterday I was in the street of my home town going across spots for a new series called "passages" and more I go around in paris more I see people with sony a7 series.

It is now very very obvious.

The italians are all in for a7riii or a9 with top notch gm lenses.

The british are more on the low end with telezoom like 24-240.

The germans are mostly using small setup with primes.

But the fact is there is no spot while walking you dont see any sonys. You see a lot now. I think it s about 30% users having either FF or a6000 series that switched to mirrorless.

On the other hand it s canons low or mid range stuff mostly and much less nikon that I would expected now days compared to few years back. exept for asians. Japanese are all in with high end canons or nikons FF dslr for instance.

Things are moving fast for mirrorless and dslr will be no more in a couple of years.

cpugourou's gear list:cpugourou's gear list
Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Nikkor 28mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 135mm f/2D DC Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED +6 more
Sony a6000 Sony a9 Sony Alpha a7 Sony Alpha a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow