New RX100 III Owner, Loving It (Picture)

Started 4 weeks ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
larrytusaz Senior Member • Posts: 2,518
New RX100 III Owner, Loving It (Picture)

I got my 1st RX100 I about 3 months ago. I have been enjoying it but I really wanted the III, mostly for the EVF but also for the WiFi and extra abilities with remapping the buttons. I got one last week, only $340 for it including a Sony charger and 64G SD card. I added the Flipbac G2 grip and a 42mm Magfilter CPL is on the way.

It took me a bit to get used to being able to see in the EVF on sunny days, but I have and I love this thing. I like having quick access to Steady Shot off-on (center button) the 1/3 ISO increments the ability to have the rear LCD be a status panel. I love how small yet how capable it is. I love Fn giving you 12 slots. I love being able to send it to my phone.

I got this quick grab shot today, a spot I recently found not far from where I live. Straight JPEG. I look forward to so many more. I should've gotten this a long time ago.

<20180921-143407-rx100-3>

larrytusaz's gear list:larrytusaz's gear list
Nikon D3300 Sony a6000 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-P 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G VR
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Sony RX1 Sony RX100 II Sony RX100 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow