Should I make a Sigma camera info. website?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Scottelly
Scottelly Forum Pro • Posts: 10,915
Should I make a Sigma camera info. website?

Someone suggested I make a website that shows/shares all sorts of information about all the different Sigma cameras, including links, instruction manuals, photos, articles, reviews, etc. Other websites exist for Nikon, Canon, Leica, and various other camera brands, but none exist for Sigma cameras. The Sigma company sites do contain a great deal of this information already though (as opposed to the tiny amount of information they contain regarding Sigma Photo Pro, which is why I created SigmaPhotoPro.com). Does anyone out there think I should do this, or would it pretty much be a waste of my time?

One of the reasons I haven't done anything like this already is that I only have one or two Sigma cameras at a time, and I just can't afford to buy all the DP series cameras. I could probably get my hands on an SD9 and an SD10 and an SD15 though, and I could probably buy an old DP series camera, review/photograph it, sell that one and get a different model, wash, rinse, repeat, and go through every DP series model that way. I have an old SD14 that doesn't work, and lots of experience with that camera, and I have an SD1 Merrill and an SD Quattro H, so I could include all sorts of information about those three cameras to start with. I guess I'd get a DP series camera and an SD-15 next. Of course I could put links to information about every model the first day I build the site.

Would there be any interest here?

-- hide signature --

Scott Barton Kennelly
http://www.bigprintphotos.com

Scottelly's gear list:Scottelly's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sigma SD1 Merrill Sony a7 Nikon D810 Sigma sd Quattro H +17 more
Sigma sd Quattro H Sigma SD1 Merrill Sigma SD10 Sigma SD14 Sigma SD15 Sigma SD9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow