Any point trading 6dmk 2 for 5d mk iv

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Michael Thomas Mitchell Forum Pro • Posts: 11,748
Re: Any point trading 6dmk 2 for 5d mk iv

Clairece wrote:

hi I’m being a bit spoilt and itching to trade my 6d in (only had 9 month) - love it but wish I’d waiting for the 5d mk iv. What differences would I see if I did ? Would I even notice the difference ? Is it worth it? I keep talking myself in and out of it ! I would like it and I know I’ll get one eventually anyway however lots of my fave photos were taken on my humble 750d (I love my 10-18 lens that wont fit on my 6d) proving it ain’t the equipment but the photographer !

If you're looking for a difference you can see, don't bother. The difference is primarily in features and functions. Quite simply, the 5DIV is a professional tool, with professional-oriented features such as dual card slots, a high-performance AF system, faster operation, and more rugged construction. With a much higher price tag, you have to really want and need those features to make it worthwhile.

Michael Thomas Mitchell's gear list:Michael Thomas Mitchell's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS 70D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow