Should i buy a D7500 with 45k shutter count

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Hatimrajput
Hatimrajput New Member • Posts: 6
Should i buy a D7500 with 45k shutter count

Hi,

So there's this guy selling his D7500 with kit lens 18-140 mm 3.5 - 5.6.  under 3 months of nikon official warranty still. The camera itself is in 9.5/10 condition. No doubt he handled it with care. Same is the case with lenses (he is throwing in a 50mm yongnuo 1.8, a 16 gb sd card and a canon camera kit bag) he used lenses with hoods and protective glasses so they are in 9.5/10 condition too. My only concern is the shutter count which is 45k. According to him he bought this camere in dec 2017 so only in 9 months he shot 45k. When asked about these excessive actuations he told me that he was into time lapse hence the shutter count.

If i were to buy new then it costs around 1034 usd here in lahore. His asking price was 848 usd and after bargaining i dialed it down to 743. So should i go through with this deal? Or its better to spend 300$ more to get a new one?

Please advise

Ps: i am not a semi pro even. Just excited to learn with some decent gear.

Nikon D750 Nikon D7500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow