Morocco travel + Gear Choices

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Barfastic New Member • Posts: 3
Morocco travel + Gear Choices

Hello everybody!

I am visiting Marrakesh for 2.5 days, and i thought it would be a great opportunity for me to catch up on my street shooting.

Reading around, i have come to understand that being inconspicuous helps a lot, when it comes to the locals.

So, I am definitely taking my Fuji X100F, simply because it is an extension to my arm, and i use it daily, but I am also looking to take my D800.

I was going to only take my 24-70 (non VR) and call it a day, but yesterday it stopped working, its out of warranty period, and it seems it wont be working ever again according to the Nikon guys due to some sort of salt water implication after my summer travels.

So i can either take my 50mm and call it a day, or i can purchase a 24-120 f/4 to have a decent all round lens - and semi replace my 24-70 - until i decide whether or not to re-purchase a 24-70.

What do you think?

Fujifilm X100F Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow