Converter lens question from new Stylus 1 owner

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
gary_p Junior Member • Posts: 34
Converter lens question from new Stylus 1 owner

Hi everyone,

I recently got very lucky and found a used Stylus 1s through my local Craigslist. The price was really reasonable so I jumped on it. So far, I'm really enjoying it but must admit that there is a lot to learn about this little gem.

I did pick up the 1.7 teleconverter and CLA-13 adapter on eBay and like them so far. My question is on wide angle adapters and third-party adapters. The Olympus Wcon-08x can be found used but tends to be expensive. I've seen some Raynox converters advertised but am not familiar with them. Does anyone have any suggestions on other converters that they've used (wide angle, macro, etc)?

Also, am I correct in seeing that the thread on the end of the CLA-13 adapter is 55mm and the thread on the camera is 49mm? Are there good adapter ring setups that people have used to help fit converter lenses to the Stylus?

Thanks,
Gary

gary_p's gear list:gary_p's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1s
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus Stylus 1s
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow