Color printer, not for photos

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dzeanah Regular Member • Posts: 342
Color printer, not for photos

This is an odd request but I've completely struck out elsewhere and y'all have a good feel for this market.

My wife works with kids who have challenges communicating.  She needs to print out images on cardstock for these kids as part of the process of helping teach them and facilitating communication.  I don't understand the details - I just got tasked with helping find a technical solution.

What I'm looking for is a printer that makes it easy to print (non photographic) color images on cardstock, and something like 3x5" cards might be easiest or cheapest.

What are some of the options I should be considering here?  Unfortunately cost is an issue, but right now I'm most concerned with functional solutions to solve the problem where a therapist can fire up software, print a few cards, then hit 'em with a hole punch and tie them together.

The manual feed slot isn't really an option, I've been told.  Either a feed tray that can feed small pages of cardstock (not likely) or a somewhat affordable inkjet that can take a few dozen pages at a time to print to.

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Derek

dzeanah's gear list:dzeanah's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 Pentax K-1 Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow