Need help using NX1 w/Live Video Streaming on YouTube

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
M43ForMe
M43ForMe Regular Member • Posts: 493
Need help using NX1 w/Live Video Streaming on YouTube

I'm having a hell of a time getting my NX1 working correctly for YouTube live streams with OBS.

I've tried a MiraBox capture card and an HDML Evolve. The Evolve didn't work at all, and the MiraBox worked, but the quality was horrible.

In the NX1 HDMI out options, I have it set to 1080p, but I only get a 1080p out image if I actually hit record. Otherwise I get a 4:3 aspect ratio image.

Is this because I /have/ to set it to clean out? If so, my only options are 4k resolution. Can I not just do a nice 1080p out?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good capture card? The overall video quality was absolute trash, and I'm guessing it was because of the MiraBox and not the camera. But I don't want to spend an obscene amount of money if I can avoid it.

I just want a nice clean picture for live streaming. It doesn't have to be as nice as my 4k videos that I publish, but I'd like it to look good.

Thanks in advance!

Samsung NX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow