That stonking big 4K TV you bought for your photos

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Guy Parsons
Guy Parsons Forum Pro • Posts: 32,005
Making it work.

My gogglebox is LG and runs WebOS, but is an older version and not like this one for 2018 https://www.lg.com/au/lgoled/AI.jsp?cmpid=2018HQSEM_TV_AP_Smart-AI-Brand_Exact-0628_Web-OS-TV_k3065&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpPfRgqbF3QIVVD5gCh0U-wzrEAAYASAAEgK87vD_BwE#intro

That 2018 model you can talk to, mine I have a radio remote and I need to "press buttons" on the screen to get to the similar features. Owned it a year or two but have never explored all its features yet. As I mentioned, I have yet to get it all organised enough to explore the media content backup stored on my NAS. One day I'll get around to it...... Most likely I'll first need to reorganise the way the media content is stored?

The new one understands English (USA/Australia/Canada/United Kingdom), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Turkish, Russian, Korean. But the final small prints says "Please note that voice recognition service may be changed, removed or terminated without notice, by LGE or its third party providers."

Regards.... Guy

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-P5 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow