RX10 ii problem setting aperture for Memory Recall

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
reasonosx New Member • Posts: 1
RX10 ii problem setting aperture for Memory Recall

Hi

My first post on the forum. I hope it is intelligible and I appreciate any advice offered.

My RX10 ii manual says I should be able to record camera settings and save them and other items to one of the three available MR choices.

However I have not been able to retain the Aperture setting in any of the three MR modes. I have tried to do so for stills and movies,  in manual and aperture priority settings. But the f/No. doesn’t show in the MR listing and the aperture does not alter from that chosen physically on the aperture ring when I try to use any of the MR saved settings.

It isn’t simply a question of the aperture ring showing a different value to the one that should be saved. The value chosen by the last use of the aperture ring always overrides any saved aperture setting.

My other Sony camera, an RX100 iii, saves and recalls aperture settings without problems.

Many thanks for any help.

I think the aperture value should appear between the shutter speed and ISO values, but it doesn’t.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony RX10 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow