500 pf samples from me

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
jeminijoseph Veteran Member • Posts: 6,543
I'll get s LensCoat for mine

DiverX wrote:

Awesome job Lance! Mine was supposed to be shipped to me the day they came out (NPS) but we had a hurricane on the way, I live in Myrtle Beach, SC now. I had them ship it to a friend of mine who owns LensCoat because he wasn't able to get his hands on one to make a template for the covers. I'm home now and he will be shipping it to me Wednesday so will have it Thursday.

Really curious about using the x1.4 converter and how much it slows it down. I have a 600VR but some days not in the mood to carry it around here when its 90+ degrees! Hand held lenses seem to be a better tool around here since lots of flight stuff.

Thanks for posting and hope you are well!!

George

Thanks for arranging it. I always get LensCoat for big lenses. This is one them for sure.Saves from scratches and scuff marks due to the sweat. It keeps the value of the expensive lens.

My lens will be here by end of the week. Hope hurricane didn't affect u personally. Last year we were fleeing due to Irma

-- hide signature --

Thanks
Jemini Joseph
http://wildbirdimages.com/

jeminijoseph's gear list:jeminijoseph's gear list
Nikon D500
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow