For those who shoot video and share on social media, what is your workflow?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
cilucia Regular Member • Posts: 235
For those who shoot video and share on social media, what is your workflow?

for those of you who do shoot video (4K) and participate in social media, how do you go from the video on your SD card to sharing it on instagram or Facebook, etc.?

I know the Fujifilm app doesn’t allow you to transfer videos through WiFi (nor does that even seem like a sensible solution given the filesize of the 4K videos produced by x-t2).

Right now, I haven’t figured anything out past  transferring video files to a desktop computer, then downsampling to 1080p. But what’s the most efficient and least time consuming way to grab a clip from a video file, and get it back on your phone for sharing?

Thanks in advance, and apologies if I’ve posted a question with a well known solution. (I wasn’t able to effectively search the forums with the terms “instagram” because people’s signatures just kept showing up :))

-- hide signature --
 cilucia's gear list:cilucia's gear list
Fujifilm X70 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +6 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow