Mirrorless advice is appreciated

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dan628 New Member • Posts: 5
Mirrorless advice is appreciated

Hi Forumers

Could you share some ideas/advice about my dilemma? I have a nikon Apsc System with some lenses and I would like to upgrade to FF but not to spend too much on it. My first thought was Sony A7ii (maybe a used RII). I like to travel and hike a lot and do most of photography during it. So I would like to have a decent zoom with a wide angle optics and later some Tele. With at least one prime for low light. But this is cost a fortune with Sony native lenses so what could you suggest shall I go with adaptors and lets say with second hand sigma (24-105, 20, 100-400) with native 50mm or spend more for z6 and go for the quite big and affordable Nikon second hand market ? But ATM I think Sony’s route is Better in long term. Unfortunately for Sony without adapters there is only 2 lenses I could think of with the Sony 50mm and Tamron 28-75 but wides and Teles are way too expensive. Usually I bring 2 Lens with me for trips, cities - zoom and 50mm for hiking - zoom and wide angle or Tele depends where I go. Rarely bring more but it happens of course. If you have any other lens or manufacturer idea please share as well these were only mine what came into my mind.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Nikon Z6 Sony Alpha a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow