Which prime lens should I sell

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Sorabhs Regular Member • Posts: 140
Which prime lens should I sell

hi all

bit of background. I’m an amateur and bought my xt20 with 18-55 kit lens to take pics of my friends and family (including a fast moving toddler) and travel vacations etc. I’m very content with the kit lens and it serves most of my needs.

The Problem is I live in England and winter is nearly here. Already the days are getting shorter and light, or lack thereof is a major problem especially when shooting indoors

I recently met a friend who’s switching systems from Fuji to canon and he sold me all 3 of the f2 lenses for a very good price.  (Very good in fact). I guess I got lucky.

Anyway. I’m sure there’s no real reason to keep all of them is there? I’m definitely not selling the kit lens as it’s szcellent for video and Travel.

I’ll also definitely keep the 50mm as it provides a huge difference when taking portrait pics  due to the large aperture

so do I sell the 35 or 23?

I am thinking the 35 as it’s close to the 50

What would you do?

Thanks

Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow