X-T2 + kit lens on sale - worth buying?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AMSA87 Junior Member • Posts: 42
X-T2 + kit lens on sale - worth buying?

hi there guys

I'm looking forward to get your opinion.
I have always been a Canon user (not that I have changed cameras several times in the past). I always owned an old 350D plus Tammy 17-50mm f2.8 and now that the time has come to make an upgrade, I have been looking around other brands. A friend of mine has suggested me to go to Fuji, he own a X100F and he's very happy with its performance.
after looking around the stores in my country selling fuji cameras, I noticed one that is selling the X-T2 plus kit lens on sale, 1400 euros (around 1630 dollars).
I would like to ask for your opinion, is it a good choice to get into Fuji world?
I know the X-T3 is arriving in a few days and as for what I have been reading out, it has some good updates comparing to X-T2, but the price will be higher (body only) than the sale I found of the X-T2.

thanks in advance!

AMSA87's gear list:AMSA87's gear list
Canon EOS 350D Fujifilm X-T2 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 350D (EOS Digital Rebel XT / EOS Kiss Digital N) Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow