Off-Camera Flash Sync Issues

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
charliechuck01 New Member • Posts: 5
Off-Camera Flash Sync Issues

I'm having a lot of trouble getting my off-camera speedlights to sync up. I am trying to trigger my Nikon SB-700 speedlight from my camera (Nikon D750) using the on-camera flash in Command mode, and then have two other flashes (two Neewer TT560 speedlights) go off at the same time (I have each with a different colored gel so I can tell them apart in the final photo). The SB-700 (red gel) is the only one that seems to show up in the photo consistently. The other two (green and blue gels) typically seem to go off before the shutter opens for some reason. (I click the button, the green and blue gels fire, then the red at the same time as the shutter opens). Every so often they'll all go at once, but usually I have to have my shutter speed on much slower than I'd like (1/60th). I know I can probably sync them up quite easily using remote triggers but I'd like to avoid this option if possible. Any thoughts?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow