500 pf samples from me

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Lance B Forum Pro • Posts: 31,534
Re: 500 pf samples from me

Ricardo00 wrote:

Some great shots Lance and you are one lucky fellow!

Thank you very much, Ricardo.

Just a comment (please don't take this wrong), but it doesn't look like you post your photos anymore on your Flickr website?

Yes, I have been using Flickr very much lately but don't post so many "test" shots like these and not as many bird shots lately. Most test shots are on Pbase and a just put a few on Flickr. Some of my later shots on Flickr have been a few rehashes of some old photos that I reedited and it will show when the photo was taken meaning it looks like I haven't posted in a while when in reality I have been.

Did just find some on PBase. PBase does list all the old albums even when you click on "recent" so saw those first (which didn't have the photos with this lens). See some with this lens in some of the latter albums (guess not used to how PBase organizes stuff, thought recent should only be recent photos).

Unfortunately, you have to set it up so that the recent photos are displayed first in any album/gallery. I didn't do this from the start and thus it still puts new photos at the end of a gallery rather than at the beginning.

Ricardo00

PS. I post mine on flickr (a few with the 500mm f/5.6 as well

https://www.flickr.com/photos/60519499@N00/

Great gallery, some excellent photos!

Lance B's gear list:Lance B's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow