Casual night shot with 10-24, I`m impressed

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
Old Timer63
OP Old Timer63 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,385
Re: Casual night shot with 10-24, I`m impressed

Hiya Jerry

Glad you are back safe and sound mate, I wish I had a couple of SD cards full of images like you have

Well, I remember your post before the trip re the 10-24 and Like others I gave it the thumbs up but of course we never know whether to go over the top about a lens that someone is looking to buy because we are all different. Short of the shallow DOF that we get from our primes, when stopped down I could be easily fooled as to what lens took a shot. For quite a wide zoom I reckon that Fuji has done a superb job of this lens and the icing on the cake is that it can be used on any Fuji with the OIS. I could have had a much better pension if I hadn`t had the lust for exotic lenses but these Fujis are up there with the best of them. They sometimes appear expensive but you get what you pay for IMHO.

Can`t wait to see some of your images.

Dave

-- hide signature --

I feel so much better now that I've given up Hope

Old Timer63's gear list:Old Timer63's gear list
Fujifilm X-T10 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow