500 pf samples from me

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
chambeshi Senior Member • Posts: 1,506
Re: 500 pf samples from me

Wow! Superb vindication. Thanks very much for sharing these. My 500 will only reach S Africa end of the month apparently. So the wait gets even longer 

It will be interesting to hear of trials on wildlife subjects with TC14 please  

Enjoy your weekend 

-- hide signature --

““We can use words to denote not only objects and events in the outside world but also more abstract concepts. This ability leads to another strikingly human characteristic, one that is seldom mentioned: our almost limitless ability for self deception.......Whatever the answer, the only sensible way to arrive at it [Nature's secrets] is through detailed scientific research. All other approaches are little more than whistling to keep our courage up. Man is endowed with a relentless curiosity about the world. We cannot be satisfied forever by the guesses of yesterday, however much the charms of tradition and ritual may, for a time, lull our doubts about their validity. We must hammer away until we have forged a clear and valid picture not only of this vast universe in which we live but also of our very selves.” Francis Crick (1989: 263) The Astonishing Hypothesis

chambeshi's gear list:chambeshi's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 58mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR +22 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow